眼泪中学会微笑,删除记忆继续微笑

^-^

12/17/2009

★★★ MEETING ★★★

AHHHHHHH ~~~
LEHHHHHHH~~~
LUHHHHHHH~~~
YAAAAAAAAA~~~

hahaha~ 2day go oldtown meeting with my lao gong-chen chiaw ... ya wern ... foong lin ... serene ... hoy yean ... qian ling and ME ~~~ xixixi~ actually we want discuss about camp geh thgs derrr but at last...hahaha...we just say the xxx bad thgs n keng gai~ so the result is zero~ muahahaha~ so happy~ we stayed at there about half and hour~ then jiu balik kampung luu~ hohoho~
aixX~ 19th night duno want go do craft for pei chai anot~ 21th duno can go meeting anot~ haixX~ annoying larr~ friends...give me some comment bah~ >..<


hihi~ on the way to old town~



lao gong-chen chiaw~ hahaha


cc sms with boyfriend~ Y-Y


wern wern ~ saying NO!!! :P


again~ xixixi~



 
OMG!!!! my lovely ma tong....why u so ke lian....5555.....lets my hand spoil 'you' again~ ahhhhduixxX~ shit~ why my hand so stupid geh~ just knw break thgs~ maybe my hand too powerfull ~ wahahaha~
okay la...ma tong hope u faster recover~ MA TONG!!! I LOVE 'U'!!!

happy...
happy...
happy...

没有评论:

发表评论