眼泪中学会微笑,删除记忆继续微笑

^-^

6/17/2010

★★★ >>.<< ★★★

lalala :)

i just wanna a truly friends , truehearted friends , will console me geh friends , will always find me keng gai geh friends , will share their happiness and sadness , will not cheat me geh friends !!!!
izit difficult to find ???
::>.<::
or me not suit got a good friends ?

i cannot depends to others !
i must learn be more independent !
and i must learn be more alone , right ?

however how hard i try ..  they just will say me is a bad children !
in thier eyes , im just a bad attitude girl !
i never be good before , izit ?


today attend a kurikulum pendidikan pemandu ceramah with my friends , they are yixian , sharon , yawern , lyemei , peipei , pohtong , manyee and seeyau :D
started , it was happy ~ we chit chat and play around ~
when afternoon ... OMG !!! my head pain dao like hell  !!!! @@
and more awhile felt want vomit >.<
after the 9 hours ceramah , when i steps in my house , waliaoo , vomit dou ngo oiii seii ahhh !!! WTH !!
ishh!

没有评论:

发表评论