眼泪中学会微笑,删除记忆继续微笑

^-^

7/12/2010

★ 09-07-2010 ★ - ★ 10-07-2010 ★

0907~ :D weeeeee~
happy birthday to myself xD
it was a happy happy birthday for me :)
thanks all the presents and wishes yooo~ my friends~~~ my family~~~ :]
i hope that stupid person can say hapie birthday to me ,
but that person didn't say !!! >.<
haixX~ suan le bah ~ hate you!
it's already over~~~

1007~ :D weeeeeee~
it was a happy wedding for my lovely biao jie xD
wish you have a happy welfare family ya :)

aaAAAAaaaaaaaAaaAaAaAAAaaAAAaaAAAAaAaaaa~~~
feel very moody and lazy everyday~
when i want start my way to study well ?
it's not enough time liao laaaa~ ><
SPM coming soon!!!!!
but i really lazy to touch book nie :'(
help me!!! @@

1007,1107,1207
this 3 days i also cry leh, cause some unhappy things occur :X
i really is a love cry human :P
"they say me dai gor nui liao la... still cry...aduix"
xP cnt mie .. blek :P

没有评论:

发表评论