眼泪中学会微笑,删除记忆继续微笑

^-^

10/11/2010

★ trial result ★

='(
BAD or GOOD result ???
its important ??
as for me.. a BAD or GOOD result very important for me !!!!
because i very care for it =(
haixX~ what a bad result i got it ?? o.0
sad sad sad deeply jor T^T
very disappointed to myself arrrr ~
my trial result target 5A5B already gone =(
fly fly fly far far away fr0m me =X

BM - 61 %  (  as for me still okay la but i prefer to score more than 65 %  =[ )
BI - 55 % ( w0w bad dou--- really jip sao mm dou lo ... first time take so low my bi arr~ ;'( hate the sou ba tao bi tea !!! she wrote on my essay paper : dont use the phrase ' i should ' so often . WTH ?? dia gila punya ! ish ! and simply mark! )
BC - 73 % ( h0h0h0~ hope SPM can keep it on ~ unimaginable that my formal letter can get 27/30 wahaha~ and my essay 58/70 not bad not bad =D gambatte ! )
MM - 79 % ( Y-Y teruk la aku ~ A+ also cannot score it ~ haixX~~~ mistake so so so many  ) 
ADDMATH - 76 % ( teruk again :( aihhhx~ )
PHYSICS - 56% ( bad bad bad !! why i so stupid hah ? paper one just correct 18 questions l0l ~ i thought nobody will bad than me lur =X )
CHEMIS - 65 % ( i want take A- de arr~ heartbroken dah )
SJ - 53 % ( again paper one take very low mark :< just correct 12 questions l0l no help jor la me )
ICT - 62 % ( the only one paper that i got tiru also score so low low mark l0l i want try to love you ICT <3 )
MORAL  - 81 % ( hmmm~ anyway thanks pn ng that she always so strict :] )

pliang pliang pliang ~ hurt weh ~
one word can describe my result => BAD !!!
aduixX haihh~
okay lah~ atleast i got try my best except ICT that i got tiru xD

wake up lo xin ning !!!! @@
you are stupid you know !!!
you must study hard only can get good result !!!
you are not like somebody that can take good result everytime :'(
so, you must start to study hard now~
the time will never wait you ~ there was not enough time to you liao ~
but im lazy wah0h0h0~
study when i got the m00d sin la :P

没有评论:

发表评论