眼泪中学会微笑,删除记忆继续微笑

^-^

4/03/2010

★★★ waiting ★★★

now my temper very complicated~
don't know why ... i often felt sad sad sad~
what am i thinking about ??
i can't stop my mood of sorrow~
im moodless ... im EMO ... im mad ... damn crazy~
what should i do ??? .... i don't know!!!
HOW ??? >_<''
what can cease my sadness ?
who can cease my sadness ?
when can cease my sadness ?
the answer is DON'T KNOW!!! ish!!
i was confusing~ GRRR~
my mind was bluring ~ AHHH~
my tears was droping~ T^T
im waiting somethings ...
im waiting someone ...
when can i realize ?
when can u realize ?
i must clear-headed....
i must throw away my pretense....
i must throw away my fake....
hope i can try my best~ :/
i want smile with sincerity~
i want laugh with sincerity~
i must become sturdy human ... can't cowardly anymore~

HUMAN~~~
if you hate me ~ please tell me !
if you like me ~ please tell me !
because im chicken-hearted and timid ~
but i also will accept the truth with intellectual~

it that's just a dream ?
muahahaha :D

没有评论:

发表评论