眼泪中学会微笑,删除记忆继续微笑

^-^

4/09/2010

★★★ what's getting on ★★★

ahhh lehhh luhhh yahhh~~~
wahaha~
got two little friends say me weird niee~
maybe maybe~
wahaha~
dont know i thinking what lehh~
so moodless de oh mee~
maybe my hormone shi tiao liao~
wahaha~
but i see dao all sometimes also will weird geh nahh~
not just me ahh~
i want happy!!!
i want happy!!!
i want laugh too...although i always laugh like a siao ppl~
but not enough niee~
not enuf for mee~
lalala~
wahaha~
izit getting change around me~~~
me change or you change,my friends~
wahaha~
but i really want change xia me kaki liao~
yea~ boon sim besties say dao got bit right~
aligatorrr~ <3
but i maybe change bu daoo ><
so mao dun~
wahaha~
yi xian ah yi xian~ my cute buddy~
i love u <3
wahaha~
thx u always give me fun~
and always beside me~
wahaha~
and the LQQ...duno u thinking what de leh sometimes~
coz u too shen mi liao larr and weird~
anywhr~ u must always make me laugh ahh~
tat's ur job~ kikiki~ <3
wahaha~
chicky~ i hate u~
always just like to chat with bs~
dwn  like chat v me o~
jealous ahh mee~
herk!!!
dwn tell me ooh~
herk herk!!
but still hate u bu dao~
wahaha~
HEY YOOO~ all my buddies all my besties~
can you share me your fun n joy~ i need it much~
can you make me happie all the days~
wahaha~

i want tell someone... that u r very very very stupid man!!!! ish!!
tao yan nii!!!


aihhh~ next week exam niee~ shit!!!
want study hard ma ??? i ask myself~
it tell me ... lazy larr ... then ???
means i nonit study luhh~
wahaha~
sot plak~ jy jy~


actually still got many many thgs want write out~
but my brain rosak liao~
4gt all the thgs~
WTH!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论